Abusive OG Hybrid (1 Ounce)

$300.00 $280.00

Abusive OG Hybrid Strain


TYPE: Indica Hybrid (80% Indica 20% Sativa)

THC: Around 24%

CBD: .04%

GENETICS: OG Kush phenotype

APPEARANCE: Abusive OG hybrid strain buds are light green, dense and hard to pull apart. The nugs are tightly coated in trichomes and orange pistils.

SMELL: Pine, lemon, fuel

BEST FOR TREATING: Pain and anxiety

CREATED FEELINGS: A relaxing body buzz

DURATION: Relaxing high Abusive Og Hybrid strain usually lasts around an hour and a half

SIMILAR STRAINS: Afwreck, Chemdawg and Tahoe OG


Share this product


Abusive OG Hybrid Strain Indica dominant  contrary to its abrasive name, its actually known for its mellowing qualities. It is hybrid but indica dominant and a great example of an OG Kush phenotype. Some claim Abusive OG Hybrid originates from the famous rapper Snoop Dogg. It has the great OG Kush taste of pine, lemon and fuel. The nugs are dense and covered in trichomes and orange pistils. It produces a mellowing body high that some patients find great for relieving anxiety.

Abusive OG Hybrid Strain Indica dominant Buy weed online

The pleasant yet pungent aroma of the Abusive OG Hybrid is obvious right out of the container as is it’s dank, deeply olive green color.
The aroma is earthy and spicy and the buds are very dense, hard nugs that take some effort to pull apart and crumble by hand.
There is an abundance of trichomes but they are small and cling deep and tightly to the buds more like a teflon coating than a fuzzy blanket.

Now here is the laboratory testing data of this batch of Abusive OG Hybrid strain The 3 cannabinoids tested are THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), CBD (Cannabidiol) and CBN (Cannabinol.) The Abusive OG strain is a chart topping contender on THC content having an amount at nearly Cannabis Cup Levels. The THC acid level is at 24.77% while the activated THC filled in the remaining 1.74% of the TOTAL THC content of a mind blowing 26.52% This strain has a low CBD acid of only .04% for a total CBD count of .04% There was no CBN’s present in the batch of Abusive OG tested at this time. Data provided by testing from SC Labs in San Diego CA in late April of 2015. The sample was not tested for pesticides or microbiological irregularities.

Now, here is the results of the smoking test of Abusive OG Hybrid. The taste when smoking Abusive OG Hybrid strain is pungent with a piney aroma and lemony notes. The high is extremely relaxed and somewhat euphoric while easing into drowsy and deflated feelings. The Abusive OG is a perfect end of the day smoke or for someone looking to ease stress and anxiety.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Abusive OG Hybrid (1 Ounce)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WhatsApp chat